Harvest Sunset 3 column

Friday, January 6, 2012

The Money Saving Mom's Budget Book & A Book Club



Amy over at Amy's Finer Things is starting a book club related to The Money Saving Mom's Budget book beginning with the book's release next week. I have been a follower of Money Saving Mom's blog for several years and am very excited to read her first book. I pre-ordered the book back in November and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival sometime next week!

If you have never read the MSM blog I highly encourage you to check her out! I look forward to reading with Amy and other book club readers as well.

Please comment below if you are joining in the book club or at least planning to read the MSM Budget Book!! I'd love to hear from fellow readers and MSM followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...