Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Menu Planning Monday
In an effort to get better organized I have recently started menu planning. It's been a process trying to get used to doing it every week and sometimes I get busy and it never happens. Part of my plan in 2012 is to be diligent about weekly menu planning. There are a ton of great recipes and menu planning websites out there to help you get started. One great resource I have found is Org Junkie.
Here you can link up to her weekly Menu Planning Monday posts and get meal ideas from others.
My goals with menu planning are:
1) Save time by already knowing the answer to "What's For Dinner?"
2) Have ingredients on hand for healthy family meals
3) Save $ by not grabbing food to go
4) Use store circulars to plan meals around what is on sale
5) Try new recipes frequently and swap ideas with others
I know it's Tuesday, so I am day behind :) In the future you will find Menu Planning Monday as an every Monday post.
Without further ado, here is my menu for this week:
Tacos, Spanish Rice, Refried Beans
Salmon, Cheesy Broccoli, Parmesan Garlic Risotto
Out for dinner- my sister's birthday!
Pork loin, Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans
What's for dinner at your house this week? I'd love to hear!