Harvest Sunset 3 column

Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: Week of 1/23-1/29




This past week has been a bit of a whirlwind!

Monday I worked several hours on decluttering my 2 yr olds room, moving baby items to the spare room, gathering items for consignment etc After all of that I was too pooped to cook so my husband picked up Chinese for us. Tuesday and Wednesday’s menu went as planned thankfully. The rest of the week was totally changed though because I got the sad news that my grandmother in FL has passed away. More on this in a separate post.

My husband had the leftover enchiladas and then subsisted on fast food with my girls for 2 nights while I was gone. There just wasn’t enough time to plan ahead for their meals to be made. I got back home from Florida late Saturday afternoon so we went out for Mexican. Sunday my mom’s dear neighbor friends had brought over a rotisserie chicken, scalloped potatoes and salad so we had dinner with them at her house. There was a lot of leftover chicken so we split it up and I am planning to make tortilla soup this week with mine. Yummo!! I haven’t had that in forever. I also shifted my meatloaf to this coming week and since it will be my first attempt, I’m curious how it will turn out!


Monday
Sautéed Pork Chops
Wild Rice
Mixed Veggies
Spring Salad

Tuesday
Turkey Meatloaf
Green Beans

Wednesday
Chicken Tortilla Soup

Thursday
Leftovers-any of the above :)

Friday
Turkey Burgers
Baked Beans
Sweet Potato Tots

Saturday
Dinner out

Sunday
Lemon Pepper Chicken
Steamed Broccoli
Wild Rice
Spring Salad

What's on your menu??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...