Harvest Sunset 3 column

Monday, January 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: Week of 1/16-1/22

I hope everyone had a great week and success in their menu planning! I still have a few recipes I want to post up this week from my last 2 weeks of menus. This week I'm off on Monday for the MLK holiday so I'm hoping to get a lot of things done!! Tuesday night is gymnastics for Keira and this Wednesday night my book club group is meeting. I try to plan things that will be somewhat easy when we have evening committments. On Sunday I'm going to try a meat loaf. I have never made meatloaf before in my life so I'm looking for a good recipe to try! I will let you know how it goes!!!

Monday
Homemade Vegetable Soup
Spring Salad
Rolls

Tuesday
Leftover Spaghetti

Wednesday
Chicken Enchiladas
Spanish Rice
Black Beans

Thursday
Tuna Casserole

Friday
Leftover Vegetable Soup & Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Saturday
Dinner out

Sunday
Meatloaf
Veggies


I'm linking up over at the home of Menu Planning Monday, Orgjunkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...