Harvest Sunset 3 column

Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's Definitely a BOY!!

I have a little news to report. Can you guess what it is? The week before Christmas I had another sonogram at the perinatologist to take a better look at the baby's heart and other anatomy. I'm so thankful to report that everything was looking normal!!

Also, the Dr confirmed that the baby is indeed a BOY! We are beyond excited to add a boy to our brood that includes 2 girls. My 5 yr old called it all along. She told me when I first informed her of the pregnancy that she "knew" it was a boy. Well, turns out she was right!

Now, what in the world am I going to do with a boy?? I really don't know. And admittedly, I'm a little nervous. Having only girls, all I know is pink, princesses and tutus! I guess that is what my husband is for!

Here are a few photos from the sonogram. I loved seeing his little face!


Here is a good profile shot.


Hi Mom!


He has been very active and kicking away. Here is proof. Maybe he will play soccer like his daddy!

Right now I'm at 24 weeks, 5 days. I've been feeling good overall, although I've had a few days that were somewhat rough. I realized I have not been keeping up with my water intake as well as I should and it was causing some major braxton hicks contractions. Also flying last week caused a little swelling. No bueno. After a few days though of guzzling water, my swelling has subsided.

I have an appt with my regular OB tomorrow. It's been 5 weeks since I have seen her and I'm a little nervous to see that # on the scale. Holidays + Little Exercise = Crazy Weight Gain! Whatever the # is, I think I will blame it on the fact that I'M HAVING A BOY!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a having a boy! My first was a beautiful baby boy! It's hard to beleive he will be 4 in a few short weeks. The time flys by so quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...