Harvest Sunset 3 column

Monday, January 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: Week of 1/30-2/4


I’m happy to report my meatloaf was a success!! I made it with ground turkey and it was extremely moist and had great flavor. This was a recipe of my mother’s that I will have to post this week!

We also stuck to our entire menu plan for the week.

Now here is what we have planned for this week:


Monday
Chicken & Feta Sausage (from Costco)
Whole Wheat Pasta w/Garlic, Basil & Oregano Pasta Sauce
Spring Salad
Garlic Bread

Tuesday
Taco Soup

Wednesday
Baked Salmon/Tilapia
Wild Rice
Steamed Veggies

Thursday
Leftovers-any of the above

Friday
Tacos
Spanish Rice
Refried Beans
Fresh Guacamole!

Saturday
Dinner out

Sunday
Super Bowl party at friends
(Lots of junk I’m sure!)

Link up your menu and browse others at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...