Harvest Sunset 3 column

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Menu Plan: Week of 2/6-2/12



This week I'm hitting a little bit of a block in figuring out "what's for dinner?" Hence the delayed posting :) I'm trying to make do with what we have on hand and not make a trip to the store. I have some frozen ground turkey, a whole chicken, and some chicken breasts in the freezer, along with pasta, tuna, and some soups.

Here is what I have come up with:

Monday
On your own
I have a Jr league meeting so hubby is in charge. For nights like these we have a few easy meals on hand, like chicken breast patties, Naked Nuggets, canned or frozen veggies and fruit.

Tuesday
Leftover Crawfish Etouffee


Wednesday
Lemon Roasted Chicken with Potatoes, courtesy of Martha Stewart.


Thursday
Few choices here:
Taco Soup(using ground turkey)
Loaded Turkey Sante Fe Baked Potato Skins, courtesy of Skinnytaste. Love her! Lots of great ideas!
Skinny Loaded Nachos with Turkey, Beans & Cheese, (also from Skinnytaste)




Friday
Tonight is the Parent/Student Valentine dance at my daughter's school. She is going with daddy as her date! We will probably eat something easy like pizza so she has time to get ready for the dance!

Saturday
Leftover Roast Chicken or Turkey recipe above

Sunday
Dinner out with family. It is my brother's 30th birthday on Valentine's so we are celebrating by going to dinner tonight without all of the crowds!

I'm linking up at Menu Plan Monday with Orgjunkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...