Harvest Sunset 3 column

Monday, February 27, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: Week of 2/27-3/5


It's Monday again!! I'm typing this late in the day and what I had planned for tonight's dinner totally changed. This afternoon our power went out in the neighborhood for a few hours. Of course it happened literally 2 minutes before I was going to turn on the stove for dinner. So we went to Plan B and went out for some yummy tacos at a new local spot. I just moved Monday's planned dinner to Tuesday.

Here is my plan:

Monday
Mexican dinner out

Tuesday
Chicken & Vegetable Stir Fry
Brown Rice

Wednesday
Taco Soup (Made with ground turkey)

Thursday
Leftovers-any of the above

Friday
Pork Chops (Either BBQ or Breaded & Baked)
Frozen Mixed Veggies
Creamy Cheesy Risotto
Salad

Saturday
Dinner out

Sunday
Italian Chicken Sausage and Whole Wheat Penne
Garlic Bread
Salad

I'm looking forward to a fairly stress free week, hence the reason for no new or complicated menu items. I just finished hours and hours of work preparing over 100 items for a consignment sale that starts Wednesday. (Post to come) It's my first one to participate in and I'm hoping the $$ I make is worth it!! I plan to shop a little for some boy things too so it may just end up being an even trade.

Head over to Menu Plan Monday with Orgjunkie to browse hundreds of other menu ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...