Harvest Sunset 3 column

Monday, February 13, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: Week of 2/13-2/19



Last week I tried 2 new recipes that were wonderful!! One easy one and one a little more involved. First I made the Skinny Loaded Nachos with Turkey, Beans & Cheese from Skinny Taste. I also made a roast chicken as was in my menu plan but rather than the Lemon Rosemary Chicken recipe I had made once before I found a new one in my January issue of Martha Stewart Living. It is a Roast Chicken with Lemon, Parmesan and Parsley. Delicious!




Here is what we have planned for this week:


Monday
Leftover Mexican Chicken Casserole

We made this Friday night before Keira’s Kindergarten Valentine dance. She went with Daddy and had such a great time! Posting pictures tomorrow.

Tuesday
Shrimp Gumbo
Cornbread

Wednesday
Turkey Meatballs with Spaghetti
Garlic Bread
Spring Salad

Thursday
Leftovers-any of the above

Friday
Grilled NY Strip steaks
Sautéed Mushrooms
Baked Sweet Potatoes
Spring Salad

I got a great deal on the steaks, Laura’s Beef brand that was marked down due to being a few days from the sell by date. I just put them in the freezer!

Saturday
Dinner out

Sunday
Baked/Breaded Chicken breasts
Wild Rice
Broccoli
Spring Salad


I'm excited for our menu this week and can't wait to get some new ideas for next week! Head over to Menu Plan Monday with Orgjunkie to browse hundreds of other menu ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...