Harvest Sunset 3 column

Monday, April 19, 2010

The Weekend

We had a busy weekend filled with kids birthday parties, packing and hanging out with friends. Actually it was more of the other two and not much packing. I must set myself a goal to actually get this house packed before we have to be out by the 30th!! I'm starting to stress. Not to mention we are going to NY this weekend for a family wedding. Can we say CRAZY!?!

Here are a couple photos of the girls from the weekend. A little blurry-I took them with my phone & Callie won't stay still! They had such a great time at their friends birthday party on Saturday. Keira also went to a "Princess" themed party on Sunday. Hope to get some cute photos from that!


Speaking of birthdays, both of theirs are right around the corner!



Time is flying! Can't believe Callie will be ONE next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...