Harvest Sunset 3 column

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Walgreens Week 4/18-4/24: Clearance Deals!

I made my weekly trip to Walgreen's on Sunday. Got a few advertised deals but then 2 things I stumbled upon in the clearance section! A few of the Free advertised deals were already gone since I went in the afternoon.

(2) Fiber One Bars- $1.99ea with Walgreens ad coupon
Used $.50 off 2
Geisha Mushrooms- 2 for $1 with ad coupon
Dawn- $.99 with ad coupon
Used $.50/1 from P&G 4/4/10 insert
Energizer C Battery 4 pk- $5.99 sale price (missing b/c they are in the baby's music machine!)
Used $1/1 from 3/28 SS insert & got $1 Register Rewards back
 
And here were my other fun deals:
Packing tape- regularly $6.49, clearanced 75% off for $1.62
Awesome since we are packing and using A LOT of tape!
Home Charging Station- regularly $19.99, clearanced for $4.99!!
Between my husband's 2 cell phones, mine, our camera etc there are always things charging and I can't stand looking at all those cords. This way they can be plugged in & charging  but the wires will be discreetly hidden. It even comes with it's own power strip. Definitely using it in the new house to keep it looking good!!



My total after coupons was $16.69 plus tax
Used $4 Register Rewards from last week
Total OOP- $13.35
Value of items purchased - $49.00! 72% Savings!

Not too bad and I recevied  $1 Register Reward to use for next week.  For a complete list of weekly deals and coupon match-ups, visit Southern Savers. She even gives you the option of a printable shopping list! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...