Harvest Sunset 3 column

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Target: Earth Week Begins-Free Reusable Bag



Earth Week begins! Today, April 18th stop by any Target store and receive a free reusable shopping bag with any purchase!

Not going to Target today? Just check out your local Sunday (4/18) Target ad where you will find a postage paid label to use for this deal: Mail in 5 Target plastic shopping bags and they will send you an e-coupon for $1 off another reusable bag, normally priced around $1.49.

For every reusable bag you use, you receive 5 cents off your order.

I don't know about you, but I am tired of saving plastic bags to recycle! They are piling up in my garage! But I refuse to just throw them away. I am trying to get better about bringing my earth friendly bags with me!

More details and other Target Earth day offerings here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...