Harvest Sunset 3 column

Monday, April 12, 2010

CVS Savings!



One of the ways I LOVE to save money and even make money is by shopping at my local CVS and Walgreen's store. This is a little late, but for last week's ad I got a great deal at CVS! They were running a baby promotion where you get $10 ECB ( Extra Care Bucks) when you spend $25 on baby items (excluding formula). Since we always need diapers I decided to take advantage of the deal. But what made it even sweeter was the CVS coupons I happened to have! The week before when i checked out I got 2 awesome coupons I used on this deal. One was for $2 off $10 baby purchase and another was $4.50 off a Pampers big box.



As you can see pictured, here is what I got:
Pampers Big Box diapers $19.99
(2) J&J Bubble Bath & Wash $2.99 ea
Total $25.97 (before coupons)

Used $2 off $10 baby Q
$4.50 off diapers big box
$1.50 Pampers Cruisers (got out of previous diaper packages)
(2) $1.00 off J&J baby item (from newspaper insert)
Total after coupons $15.97

Lastly, used previous Extra Care Bucks I had earned for $13 and paid only $2.97 plus tax out of pocket!!

Then got another $10 ECB to roll for next week! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...