Harvest Sunset 3 column

Monday, March 19, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: Week of 3/19 - 3/25



I didn't have a menu plan last week since we were out of town for half of it over Spring Break. Then we ate out Friday night and Saturday night too, even though we were home. Not having a plan can be expensive! So I'm happy to get back in the swing of things this week.

Last night 5:30 rolled around, and since I didn't have a plan, I didn't know what to make. The only meat item I had not frozen was some lean ground beef. I did some searching on Allrecipes.com looking for something different to try. I came across a recipe for Beef Pot Pie. I had the meat, potatoes, and mixed veggies on hand so I decided to give it a try. Even though I had to make several revisions to accomodate the other ingredients I had on hand, it came out delicious!!! I will post this recipe tomorrow :)

Here is what we have planned for this week.

Monday
Mexican Chicken Casserole
Black Beans
*We needed a quick & easy meal since we have our daughter's first open house at school tonight, she is so excited!!!

Tuesday
Spaghetti
Spring Salad
Garlic Bread

Wednesday
Dinner w/family at my Mom's

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Grilled Steaks
Sauteed Mushrooms
Baked Potato
Spring Salad

Saturday
Dinner Out

Sunday
Roast Chicken
Wild Rice
Steamed Broccoli

I'm linking up over at OrgJunkie for Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...