Harvest Sunset 3 column

Monday, June 11, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: Week of June 11-17


Hello again!!! Well I'm trying to slowly ease back into my menu planning and blogging as a whole. I figured posting my menu plan was the easiest way for me to get started again :) Plus by completing my menu plan it helps me to stay organized, definitely even more important now with 3 kids!!!

Here is what's on our menu this week:

Monday

Tortilla Crusted Tilapia
Wild Rice
Mixed Veggie steamer
Garden Salad with Feta(using my garden's green & red peppers and tomatoes!)

Tuesday

Family night at the Ranger game!

Wednesday

Slow Cooked Pork Roast
*Found this on Orgjunkie's Menu Plan
Roasted New Potatoes
Green Beans
(Hoping I can gather enough of both of these from the garden. So excited!)


Thursday

Leftovers

Friday

Dinner out

Saturday

Homemade Pizza

Sunday

Grilled Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Fried Okra
Wheat Rolls


I'm linking up & sharing menu ideas at Menu Plan Monday! What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...