Harvest Sunset 3 column

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Blogging Hiatus

Well I didn't intend to be gone so long but having a 3rd baby will definitely zap into your free time! Of course I have been enjoying my time snuggling with Luke and getting to know him. He is such a wonderful, sweet baby! I can't wait to share photos of him :)

It has taken a little time adjusting and we have also had 2 sets of grandparents visit, Callie's 3rd birthday and Kevin had a week long work trip as well. So with all of that we have been keeping very busy!!!

Tomorrow is Keira's last day of school. This school year has gone by so fast! I have so many things planned for us this summer & I just need the time to sit down and organize our calendar so we have a fun, productive one.

I miss my blogging time so I'm hoping to be back very soon to share all of our recent happenings and photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...