Harvest Sunset 3 column

Monday, June 25, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: Week of June 25-July 1



It's heating up here in Texas and with it being 100 degrees this week outside, I'm trying to have a few dinners cooked primarily on the grill and avoid running the oven if possible.

I didn't post last week's menu because I had to repeat several of the menu items that didn't get made from the week before. I finally made the Slow Cooker Pork Roast and it was delicious!!! We had plenty of leftovers so another night we used the pork and put it on wheat buns to make like a pulled pork sandwich, complete with homemade french fries! Yum!

This week is my daughter Keira's 6th birthday and my mother in law is coming in town so we will be eating out more than usual. We love to go out when she is here so she can get all the food she can't get at home! Also on Sunday we are having Luke's baptism and then a family get together at my mom's. I am happy to not have to cook much!


Here is what's on our menu this week:

Monday

Lemon Pepper Cod Filets on the grill
Skillet Potatoes
Steamed Broccoli
Spring Mix Salad

Tuesday

Minestrone Soup
Spring Mix Salad

Wednesday

Seasoned Beef Sirloin
(I bought this at our new Trader Joe's store that just opened which I was SO excited about!
Baked Potatoes
Green Beans
Whole Wheat Rolls

Thursday

Dinner out @ Olive Garden for Keira's birthday-her request!

Friday

Dinner out @ our favorite mexican spot

Saturday

Dinner out or Chinese take out

Sunday

Family dinner at my moms after Luke's baptism


I'm linking up & sharing menu ideas at Menu Plan Monday! What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...