Harvest Sunset 3 column

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Walgreens Week 5/9-5/15: Free plus Moneymaker!

After a couple weeks break from shopping the deals at Walgreen's & CVS, I was so happy to have the time now to go this past week. Not a huge week for me at Walgreen's, but there were a couple freebies and a moneymaker!! Here are the 2 things I got:



EOS Shave gel- $2.99, Get $3 RR = FREE
Schick Hydro 3 Razor- sale $7.99, Used $5/1 coupon from SS 4/18 insert making it $2.99, then got $5 RR back! This makes it a $2.01 moneymaker! :)

I didn't have any Register Rewards to use from previous weeks so I spent $5.98 plus tax out of pocket, but got $8 RR to use for next week! We will need a few other toiletries, like toilet paper, that I plan to use these on. Going to work on tomorrow's shopping trip this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...