Harvest Sunset 3 column

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Hope all you mommas had a Happy Mother's Day!!! Mine was great-Kevin brought me Starbucks first thing in the morning along with some breakfast tacos! Mmmm. Then I went to lunch with my favorite people at Cotton Patch Cafe. We stopped on the way out for the girls to ride the horse :)



Then daddy took the girls home for nap & "rest time". Keira, now that she is almost 4, is giving up naps these days. We have tried to convince her to at least have rest time where she reads quietly in her room so mom & dad can get a break now & then!!

While they had naps, I went shopping, alone!!! How rarely that happens with 2 little ones. I got some of my favorite Bath & Body candles that were on sale, window shopped at Ann Taylor Loft and a few other stores. And bought myself a summer dress at Francesca's. It's a long, flowy dress which are usually too long for me being only 5'2 but this one looks to be the perfect length. Hoping it fits b/c I didn't try it on!! Will do that later today :)

Callie is calling-up from her nap!! Hoping to post more pictures later of house updates, Kevin's DIY project and the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...