Harvest Sunset 3 column

Saturday, May 15, 2010

CVS Week 5/9-5-15:Lots of Free Toiletries! Almost Free Huggies Diapers!

This week was great at CVS!!! Several freebies & moneymakers, although I was missing a few of the coupons due to our move & not getting the paper. Ugh-I hate it when I miss coupons!! But I did pretty good anyway. Here is what I got & the run down:



Excuse my photo quality- I've been using my phone camera since it's so much easier!!

Crest ProHealth Toothpaste $3.50- Get $3.50 ECB (limit 2)
plus if you have the coupon, use $.75/1 from PG 5/2 insert, makes it a $1.50 moneymaker if you use both!!!
U by Kotex tampons $4.99- Get $4.99 ECB (limit 1)
Use $1/1 U by Kotex from SS 4/18, makes it $1 moneymaker!
Right Guard Total Defense Deoderant $2.99- Get $2 ECB (limit 2)
Use $3/2 printable, makes both FREE!
Carefree Liners $1 sale
Use $1/1 Carefree product from SS 4/25, makes it FREE

I bought the above and had the listed coupons except for the Crest ones. My total was $14.96 after coupons
Used $9.98 in ECB's from my previous trip
Total OOP with tax: $5.13

Then I got the ECB as listed above, $4 ECB (2 Right Guard), $4.99 ECB (Kotex), $7 ECB (2 Crest).
$15.99 ECB total to use for next week!

Actually I'm planning to go back this afternoon if I have time for the Huggies Deal!! A new $3/1 coupon was released since my last trip. Here is the deal if you have time today:

Huggies- sale $8.49, Get $2 ECB (limit 1)
Pair this with the HOT $3/1 Huggies coupon available, get your diapers for only $3.49 plux tax!! That is cheaper than most any store brand diapers!! Use up some of your ECB from a previous week and pay almost NOTHING out of pocket! For those of you new at this, here is what the transaction will look like:

(1) Huggies Jumbo pk Diapers $8.49
less $3 coupon
=$5.49 plus tax
Use $4.99 ECB (from buying Kotex earlier)
Total spent: $.50 plus tax
Get back $2 ECB to roll again!

See isn't this fun???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...