Harvest Sunset 3 column

Monday, April 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: Week of April 29-May 6


I skipped my Menu Plan last week for reasons I'm sure you understand! We have been so blessed by friends and family bringing us meals that we haven't had to cook a thing on our own!! This week we still have meals coming for several week nights plus family in town but for those nights that may not be covered, I wanted to get a few ideas down.

Here is our tentative plan:

Monday

Friends bringing a meal

Tuesday

Neighbor friend bringing a meal

Wednesday

Friends bringing a meal
*My dad and stepmom arrive today so we may order something out to make sure there is enough for everyone and save our friends meal for lunch!

Thursday

Pork Chops
Baked Potato
Fried Okra
Wheat Rolls

Friday

My brother is bringing dinner from his restaurant. Yum!

Saturday

I'm hoping I feel well enough to go out for dinner! I'm itching to get out of the house!

Sunday

Tacos
Spanish Rice
Refried Beans
Chips & fresh Guacamole


I'm linking up & sharing menu ideas at Menu Plan Monday! What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...