Harvest Sunset 3 column

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: Week of April 9-15


After a nice long 3 day weekend, it's time to get back to reality! We had a busy weekend full of Easter egg hunts (too much candy!), church and family time. Sunday we went to my mom's for a big family dinner. It was nice not having to cook for 3 nights in a row!!

I also managed to get my hospital bag packed and washed/boiled all of the baby bottles and pumping parts. Laundry is all caught up and about half my house is clean :) Still working on the other half this week. At least I feel like the major things are done if baby boy decides to make his appearance early!

Oh, and yes, I realize it is already Tuesday and not Monday. However I needed to do a major grocery store run and Costco stock up before I could plan a menu. I went yesterday with Callie in tow and she did awesome. Nevermind the 5000 snacks she ate before check out!! I feel like my fridge/freezer/pantry are now fully stocked and hope it last me at least a few weeks, besides a run here and there for milk, bread and fruit/veggies.


Now that I actually have some food, here's what's on our menu:


Monday

Teriyaki Chicken & Veggie Stir Fry
with Brown Rice
(Costco has an awesome Teriyaki Chicken that comes frozen. You just add your own veggies of choice and serve over rice. Easy and tasty stir fry!)


Tuesday

Pizza-Ordered out
*What I planned for tonight fell thru as hubby was late getting home. After a day of contractions I didn't feel comfortable running to the store for the one item I forgot.


Wednesday

Turkey Burgers on Whole Wheat Buns
Sweet Potato Fries
Ranch Style Beans


Thursday

Chicken & Apple Sausage with Whole Wheat Pasta
Spring Salad
Wheat Rolls

Friday

Dinner Out-Date night!
I'm very excited since this may be my last one for a while!! My husband is playing in a golf tournament benefitting the charities of my Junior League and afterwards they are having a mexican catered dinner and outdoor concert!


Saturday

Grilled Mahi Mahi
Wild Rice
Mixed Veggies
Wheat Rolls


Sunday

Pork Chops
Baked Potato
Fried Okra


I'm linking up & sharing menu ideas at Menu Plan Monday! What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...